NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up for the campaign [www.letsprivateer.com/] and who are 21 years as of the date of entry. The campaign for the grand prize of the Canyon Grail CF SL 7.0 is open only to legal residents of the United States and is void where limited or prohibited by law. The Campaign for the runner up prizes of Sportful Apparel is only open to legal residents of European Union, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, and is void where limited or prohibited by law. Employees of In FUGA LLC (DBA Sportful USA), Canyon USA, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sportful USA and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 27, 2020, 08:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT), and ending on June 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. (PT). All online entries must be received by June 19, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at [www.letsprivateer.com/]. The entry must fulfill all campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sportful USAand Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of In Fuga and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. If you believe that entrants must provide something of value in order to enter, we also provide a free alternative method of entry as noted in our online form.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive 1 Canyon Grail CF SL 7.0 ($2499). Two (2) additional winners will each win the runner up prizes of 1 Sportful Super Giara Bibshort($175) and one Sportful Super Giara Jersey ($135). Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and Sportful USA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and Sportful USA’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and Sportful USA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing on www.letsprivateer.com on June 20, 2020 under the supervision of Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and Sportful USA. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and Sportful USA shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected at random. For a list of winners, you may send an email to [email protected] that is received by us no later than June 19, 2020, 12:00 p.m. (PT). Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MANIFATTURA VALCISMON‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that IN Fuga LLC (DBA Sportful USA) and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and In FuGa LLC, and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and In Fuga LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of In Fuga If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute the infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless In Fuga LLC and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc., and their officers, directors, employees and affiliates, from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, that they may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: In Fuga LLC (DBA SPORTFUL USA) and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond In Fuga LLC and Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and In Fuga LLC A may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by In Fuga reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and In Fuga LLC have the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc. and In Fuga LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless IN FUGA LLC (DBA SPORTFUL USA), Canyon Bicycles USA, Inc., and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. By entering, You also agree to execute an affidavit that You meet all eligibility requirements for this Campaign and a release of liability.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in OREGON having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. By checking [*I have read and agree to the official rules] on the contest page, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.